Friday, May 4, 2007

First Post

We have already had our only foal for this year. A chestnut filly out of WH Shahra and by Ravenwood Gamal. I have begun breeding for next year already and have Kleo bred and posibly Kamilia, will see if she comes back in or not. Asalah and Monique should be bred this month as well as Shahara being bred back. That will give me 5 foals for next year. 4 will be SE and 3 of those will be AK. WE will be having a tripple RG Al Mone foal next year if all goes well, this foal should be fantastic, I cant wait to see it.

Shawqi will be starting some ground training as soon as the round pen drys up. My plans for him is Endurance. He is not SE or AK but should sire some very nice athletic foal since he is out of WH Shahara and by Blitzen Of Pico.

Watch for Shawqi and Bella aka SWAF ShaharasTreasure (pending) in the SHIH classes this year. If Shawqi does well and turns out as nice as I think he will, I will have him SCID tested and then offerd for stud in 09.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi, my name is Stephanie and I am a panda lover too. I dont own any yet, but I do have a liver/tan gsd and a blue/tan gsd that i get alot of crap about too. Your dogs are very beautiful!
www.hodgeshepherds.com
my dogs are here, all except my liver/tan, I go to pick her up in Saturday